Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Responsible: KUADROTEK GROUP SYSTEMS, S.L.
- Cif: B43936046
- Contact details: REINO UNIDO, S/N, NAVE P8-P9, P.I.CONSTANTÍ, 43120 CONSTANTÍ, TARRAGONA.
- Email: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
KUADROTEK GROUP SYSTEMS, S.L. processes the information provided by interested parties in order to:
General Data Protection Regulation;
GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation at the request of the data subject of pre-contractual measures. GDPR: 6.1.c) Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller.
Administrative, accounting and tax management, sending of communications related to the commercial relationship with our client and the provision of the services supplied, sending of products through third parties, services related to online sales. Attention to complaints and returns
How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data, including compliance with legal obligations. For the purposes for which we require your express consent, they will be kept as long as the data subject does not exercise their right to erasure or limitation of the purpose, for example, the sending of commercial communications.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: contract for the sale of goods via our online shop
- Legitimate interest of the Controller: all those purposes described and related to the service provided: purchase, customer service, return, transfer to third parties for transport and delivery, management of coupons and offers to customers, communications with the customer in relation to the service, claims and complaints.
- Consent of the interested party: purposes for which we request the consent of the user and/or client: sending of commercial communications, transfer of data to third parties for commercial promotions.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administration with competence in the matter, for the purpose of Compliance with legal obligations.
- Organisations and companies related to the data controller that allow the provision of services, for the purpose of Providing web services, selling products online, transporting
- Communication companies, for the purpose of sending commercial communications about our products or services or promotion of third parties.
- Online payment service companies: Paypal, for the purpose of payments and transfers.
Transfers of data to third countries
There are no plans to transfer data to third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, KUADROTEK GROUP SYSTEMS, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights in the following way: by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, in particular if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process in KUADROTEK GROUP SYSTEMS, S.L.wpml_nbsp come from the person concerned.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data
- Postal and e-mail addresses
- Economic data
Special categories of personal data are not processed (such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).